Leasing at Parker Salon Suites & Spa LocationsOur goal was to design a environment that provides a luxurious look and feel to each of our private salon suites.
With an onsite Management that caters to the needs of the beauty professional.
This allows the private professionals in the Beauty Industry to operate and own their own profitable business. Talk to us about leasing a suite NOW.
Our Amenities Includes
Amenities include but not limited to:
- Extremely desirable retail locations with high visibility and traffic.
- Manager available during peak Salon hours to assist with “walk-in’s”, mail, and deliveries.
- Luxurious Studios to accommodate 1 or 2 professionals.
- 24/7 automated controlled access with video monitor panel and main entry door release.
- Interior video surveillance security system for the safety of you and your clients.
- Satellite TV access available in each suite.
- Ample lighting and electrical outlets in every studio.
- Customize your studio to emphasize your individuality.
- Clean, neat, luxurious lobby with additional seating areas available throughout the salon.
- On site commercial laundry equipment for efficient washing and drying.
- Beautifully appointed restrooms with granite and tile.
- Private Break-room exclusively for Salon Professionals with seating, microwave, refrigerator, and sink.
Benefits of leasing a Private Salon at Parker Salon Suites & Spa “Professional Salon Suites Concept” was designed specifically for the needs of the Independent Beauty Professional”
- Create your own Private Personal Salon.
- Operate your own salon with minimum investment and little overhead for maximum profit.
- Determine your own services and establish your own prices.
- Be surrounded by “like-minded” professionals.
- Create your own work schedule and set your own hours for the convenience of you and your clients.
- Client Privacy..
- A complimentary mix of beauty professionals that foster referrals.
- Long-term leases as well as short-term leases available leasing.
- The ability to select, price, and sell your own retail product lines, and keep 100% of the profit.
- Be part of a larger marketing program that will build your business.
- Forget salon owner demands.
- Establish your own business identity.
- Referrals for insurance, merchant services, marketing, accounting, and tax planning.